IRU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Roleplayers United

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRU » BRU (Brony) » BRU » On A Train

On A Train

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On A Train Empty On A Train Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Crimson Flair

Crimson Flair
Pegasus
Pegasus

*Crimson Flair sits on a train next to a teal mare with a with a really nifty grey mane. She seams pretty special, "I guess making another friend would be fun" she thinks to herself as she turns of offer a hoof shake to her* Hello, my name is Crimson! Very Happy

2On A Train Empty Re: On A Train Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Unicorn
Unicorn

The teal mare, Xyla, is off put. Normally she isn't spoken to much. Her mane distracts them. They either fear her, or envy her.
She gazes long and deep into Crimson's black eyes. They are a yawning chasm. Xyla's mane falls over her face again, and Crimson becomes a blur. That headache educing blue-grey glow covers Crimson's being.
Crimson's gaze shifts now to from friendly disposition to awe. Thoughts, questions,swell up.
Xyla holds her hoof out weakly and stares downward. She feels a buzzung in her head.
She says, "Please to meet you, Crimson..."

3On A Train Empty Re: On A Train Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Crimson Flair

Crimson Flair
Pegasus
Pegasus

Pleased to meet you too. *they share a hoofshake* so that's a really neet mane you've got, I bet ponies ask you about it all the time *she says, having that same feeling about her own eyes*

4On A Train Empty Re: On A Train Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 am

Xyla

Xyla
Unicorn
Unicorn

Xyla pushes her mane away from her eyes. Looking back into Crimson's eyes. They seem like rips in space, pulling with the intensity of a black hole- A strong emotional force behind them.
Embedded is a feeling of pride. She is the only one with eyes like this. She is special. Other mares should be begging to have these dark orbs. They see so crisp and clear.
And attached to that, the eery feeling of loneliness. Loneliness and fear. Like being awake at night in a dark room but feeling eyes watching you breath. Holding still- stressing to be like stone, immobile, lifeless.

Xyla noted Crimson's attitude. This was a mare who had polished herself up. She found a way to go higher than any pair of wings could take her.

Xyla replied, "Not as often as they should-"
Crimson nodded, these were ponies who could feel the questions boiling behind others faces, but knew they'd never have the guts to ask-

5On A Train Empty Re: On A Train Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:27 am

Crimson Flair

Crimson Flair
Pegasus
Pegasus

"So...your mane is really neat" she says, hoping to break the bummer mood. "So, where are you taking the train to?"

6On A Train Empty Re: On A Train Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Unicorn
Unicorn

(oh sheet here comes headcannons)

-Xyla shifts in her seat a bit. She's nervous, and she can feel how it's starting to show.

She looks at Crimson and says blankly, "The Town, isn't that where YOU'RE going?"

Crimson shakes he head a bit and says, with a slight uncontrollable smirk, "No, I live in Canterlot. I work in the hospital. Maybe one day you can come visit me."

Xyla's slate blue eyes widened. She had been offered a chance to go to the capital city of Canterlot. The place that hummed and buzzed- Where the Princess live.

Crimson said nonchalant, "I think you'd be perfect there."

7On A Train Empty Re: On A Train Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Unicorn
Unicorn

But then Xyla sighed.
Crimson tilted her head.

"I couldn't stay in Canterlot- My home is in the Town, you're a very lucky mare Crimson."

Crimson snickered. "I lived there too once-'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IRU » BRU (Brony) » BRU » On A Train

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum